The Placement & Training department of MaharajaInstitute of Technology, Mysoreplays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the Institute.From the very beginning the institute lays greater emphasis on Industrial Training and Practical Training for engineering students.Employment of the students of the college is our major concern.The Placement Cell serves to merely bridge the gap between a job-aspirant and a prospective employer.
Placement Cell interacts with the reputed organizations for arranging campus interviews for the final year students. We make efforts to organize technical seminars, workshops and corporate expectation sessions. Industry personnel are invited periodically to enrich the knowledge of our student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices. We produce graduates who are well equipped to handle the working norms of the industry.
|• Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying theircareer objectives.
• Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
• Organize activities concerning career planning.
• Act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers.
• Developing the students’ technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
• The entrepreneurship development area is also encouraged and monitored with the view of making job creators apart from job seekers.
|1||Dr. Mahesh Rao||Placement Head||P.hD|
|2||Shivasagar S D||Asst.Placement Officer||B.E|
|:: e-Mail Id|