March 10 & 11 2017.
- What is React-Native and Why We have to Learn it? React-Native Installation
- Welcome APP - Explain Project Structure, Render Method, Flex
- Github Push, Pull, Commit, This is very important to know as all the documentation and code is available on github for developing react-native applications.
- List App
- Including Custom Fonts in android.
- Including Custom Icons in android.
- Creating Calculator App - Explaining Flex layout and architecture
- Storing and retrieving data locally.
- Demo Creating Login Page, Create Account, Forgot Password Screen.
- Working With Navigation.
- Fetch Request - GET, POST
- Code Demo - Design Principles to follow while developing react-native apps.
Using Third Party Libraries.
- "react-native-popover": "git+https://github.com/jeanregisser/react-native-popover.git",
- "react-native-communications": "^2.0.0", - Sending a mail and making calls
- "react-native-router-flux" - Complete guide about navigation
- Logging in with Facebook.
- Show Case: Apps built with react-Native(https://facebook.github.io/react-native/showcase.html)
- Reference and Links.
Ashwin H M,
Asst. Professor, Dept of MCA, MIT, Mysore