Maharaja Institute of Technology Mysore has been at the forefront of the engineering education from the day of its inception. The institute hosts nearly 3000 students from various places and walks of life. Maintaining a healthy and conducive environment for transforming the minds and hence gifting knowledgeable professional to the society is the vision. It is therefore the responsibility of the institute to uphold and uplift the quality of education in all aspects particularly in aspects of mental and physical health of the students.
In order for the stakeholders to realize and perform to their fullest potential, the institute intends to keep all the support mechanisms in the institute intact and updated. In this view a committee by the name of Secretarial Committee is formed. The said committee shall look into all matters as mentioned in this document and shall propose their findings/conclusions thereafter to the undersigned. Some of the broad areas of the support systems that bears attention of the said committee are.
|1||Dr. T Vasudev||Professor & Dean||MCA||Chairman|
|2||Smt. Padmavathi||EPA||Ministerial Section||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr. B Manju||Professor and Head||Chemistry||Member|
|4||Dr. Ramakrishnagowda C||Professor and Head||CE||Member|
|5||Prof. Anirudha||AO||Ministerial Section||Member|
|6||Prof. Veena S K||Asst. Professor||ECE||Member|
|7||Prof.Adanna W I||Asst. Professor||ME||Member|
|8||Prof. Santhosh E||Asst. Professor||CSE||Member|
|9||Prof. Chandrashekar M||Asst. Professor||CE||Member|
|10||Mr. Dhanya Sundar||PED||Py. Edu||Member|
|11||Prof. Shruthi D G||Asst. Professor||CE||Member|
|12||Prof. Kirankumar L||NSS Programme Off.||NSS/HUM||Member|
- To facilitate increased safety measures of personnel/staff members and students of the institute within the institute’s dominion.
- To provide efficient and effective assurance of protection against risk.
- To uplift qualitative mannerism among students as well as staff.
- To encourage the students to experience a greater sense of institute’s identity.
- To provide standardized clothing for all students and maintain equality.
- To facilitate healthy food to the students and hygienic atmosphere.
1. Canteen /Food Facility Supervision
- Upon the approval of the principal, call for tender to carry out the business in canteen.
- Negotiate with the service providers and finalize the proposal and submit the same to the Principal.
- Upon the approval of the Authority/Principal, facilitate for necessary contract signing with the service provider.
- Keep close coordination and monitor the operations of the canteen.
- Implement the operations of the canteen and review canteen policy on a regular interval.
- Maintain records needed such as contract agreement, changes in rates, etc
- Submit regular reports to the Principal regarding the action taken by the committee.
2. Uniform/Dress Code Supervision
- Facilitate for receiving the clothing requirement and specifications from the Principal.
- Invite tenders for fulfillment of the demand, negotiate and finalize the proposal and submit the conclusions to principal.
- Upon approval of the Authority/Principal, raise the Purchase Order.
- Follow up for in time delivery and facilitate distribution to the concerned.
- To accept and execute the specific decisions given by the Principal and the Management
3. Security/Safety/Discipline Supervision
- Coordinate between Principal and the Management of contract.
- Invite tenders for fulfillment of the demand, negotiate and finalize the proposal and submit the conclusions to principal
- Upon approval of the Authority/Principal, raise the conditional contract.
- Accept and execute the specific decisions given by the Principal and the Management